Bizarre True Stories That Became Must-See Documentaries. You can google them to be sure that they are real (sometimes funny) stories that happened in real life.
UNREALSIDE explores the wonderful craziness that is the internet.
1. In 1990 on the plane of “British airways” the window fell off and one of the pilots got sucked out flying in the air so they just held onto his legs for a while until the plane landed safely on the ground.
2. Air Guitar Nation. There are people who play guitar in the air without having any real guitar in the hands! Yes, there is a world championship of Air Guitar. They battle it out for the first-ever title of US Air Guitar Champion before heading to the world championships which are held every year in Oulu, Finland. This is more funny-strange than disturbing-strange, though that depends on just how disturbing you find the thought of grown people playing air guitar on stage is. Here is a VIDEO story about it.
3. The Shoebill stork. The Dinosaurs are not all Dead… Of all the possible names, how on earth is it called the Shoebill? “Monster face” would be better. Or “Death Pelican.” Or “Literally the Most Frightening Bird On Earth.”
This Stork looks like it’s straight out of Jurassic Park!
4. “Married to the Eiffel Tower,, (and other things) We have a woman with a sexual fetish they form intimate attachments to large objects like the Eiffel Tower or the Golden Gate Bridge.. People with the condition are called Objectum Sexuals, or OS people. women in the video are going public with their condition…though it’s kind of hard to hide it when you’re fondling the Golden Gate Bridge in front of confused tourists. VIDEO LINK.
5. Marwencol Story. After a brutal beating outside of a bar left him with severe brain damage and very little memory of his prior life, Mark Hogancamp began his recovery in a highly unusual way: He built a 1/6-scale World War II-era Belgian town in his backyard and named it Marwencol. Then he populated it with dolls that represented the people in his life—family, friends, and even the men who attacked him—and he created scenarios to help him try and regain his memory and basic motor skills.
More about this story HERE
(Visited 197 times, 1 visits today)