To lose weight you have to make some efforts in many numbers of ways and those who have tried to do so will certainly agree with this post. Our habits affect directly our health and our quality of life.
Many sorts of methods of losing weight published online and read in magazines that are very popular. But achieving the goal (losing stomach fat) is a far away and hard to reach. What is &can prevent us from losing weight? A lot of things. Hold in mind only a few reasons here listed by unrealside.
- 1. Sedentary lifestyle. Approximately 55% report a sedentary lifestyle and 26% have no leisure-time physical activity. Even if we use a diet it will be good if we move a little, not moving can significantly aggravate the outcome.
- 2. Too frequent snacks. We can not pay attention to how much we have eaten during the day, as a result, we get small meals. If you put it all together and pay attention to how much we ate and the calories in food, you can get quite an impressive amount.
3. Insufficient water intake into the body. Water can reduce the feeling of hunger, promote good metabolism and contain no calories. Drink fresh water several times a day, not fruit juices or soft drinks, which contain too much sugar and excess calories.
4. Stressful situation. (depression, anxiety, anger, grief, guilt, low self-esteem) In a stressful situation, we may be tempted to eat more food of what our stomach need to calm us down. And it’s easy not to notice how much food then we take in.
5. The use of certain drugs.
Since the beginning of recorded history, drugs have been used for pleasure, for the treatment of insanity, and for relief from the mundane—they are a unique characteristic of human life and society.
But, Weight gain can be a side effect of some drugs. Others may cause hunger. Do not forget to carefully read the enclosed instructions.
- 6. Alcohol abuse.
Alcohol abuse encompasses a spectrum of unhealthy alcohol drinking behaviors, ranging from binge drinking to alcohol dependence Alcoholic beverages can contain surprisingly many calories. Do not forget about it!
- 7. Wrong sleep schedule. You need sleeping and waking at ideal times. Poor sleep adversely affects the whole body and can dull the feeling of fullness, as a result, you will eat more.
So, Eat mostly unprocessed foods. Your diet should consist of vegetables, fruit, lean meats like chicken and ground turkey, and grains.
Walk when possible in nature, Take vacations. …
Stay away from negativity.
End toxic relationships and friendships. Take time away from technology. get enough rest and lead a healthy lifestyle!