Switzerland The climate is temperate but varies with altitude. Switzerland has cold, cloudy, rainy/snowy winters and cool to warm, cloudy, humid summers with occasional showers.
Switzerland is known for its mountains the Alps in the south, Jura in the northwest. but it also has a central plateau of rolling hills, plains, and large lakes. Beautiful land to visit at any time of the whole year!
We found some of the coolest pictures to show you here.
1. A quaint Swiss mountain village
2. Lauterbrunnen Valley. Situated in one of the most impressive trough valleys in the Alps, is one of the biggest nature conservation areas in Switzerland.
3. Schwarzsee is a small lake near Zermatt in the canton of Valais, Switzerland. It is located below Matterhorn near the mountain ridge and the cable car station of the same name at an altitude of 2,552 m.
4. Hot-Air Balloon Festival – Chateau d’Oex, Switzerland
5. Heidi Village & Liechtenstein
6. The Overholt Family TreeOn the Western Edge of Canton St. Gallen
7. some of Switzerland’s most iconic mountain peaks: the Matterhorn, Eiger, and Jungfrau.
8. In the authentic Heididorf, where Johanna Spyri’s stories come to life, you will immerse yourself, in the world-famous Heidi story.
9. In high mountains at the gnarled Alpöhi on the Heidi alpine hut.
10. Switzerland: Discover this country with little budget and travel comfortably and flexibly by bus over long distances once in your lifetime.